6/15/11

strawberry days at bliss boutique...

Strawberry Days was so much fun this year, it's the only time all year that the boys actually beg to come to work with me! They love watching the parade and the rodeo and wasting their life savings (and mine) at the carnival. Apparently it's paradise for a 9 and 7 year old.

So I made a deal with them that if they modeled for me on studio 5 I would let them sell drinks at the boutique...and they were sold! Somehow we managed to talk Derek into modeling with them too and they did a darling job, they were even pretty well behaved for a bunch of crazy boys :)

They also turned into quite the little entreprenuers this year and made some serious cash at the boutique selling their drinks. I wish I would have gotten a picture of them, they were so cute and quite the little salesmen. I didn't think they would be so into it but by the end of the weekend they were putting the kirby vacuum salesmen to shame! It was a fun and eventful weekend as usual and we are so excited that Summer is finally here!

No comments:

pregnancy