skip to main |
skip to sidebar
2011 bundy reunion...
Over Memorial Day weekend we made our annual trip to the ranch for the Bundy Reunion as usual. It's always nice to just kick back and relax and not have too much to worry about...except for this beautiful rattlesnake that was slithering around about 2 feet from our kids! Seriously I about had a heart attack!!! Luckily Judd is a lot braver than I am...he scooped up the kids, grabbed a shovel, and chopped his head off before I even got all the way inside the trailer to hide in my sleeping bag and cry! {What a man!}Other than that we had a relaxing weekend of spending time with the our cousins, playing games, running in the races, getting filthy, shooting guns, eating way too many treats, and doing a whole lot of nothing...just what we needed!
1 comment:
Nasty snakes...I could do without them out there!
Post a Comment