11/24/10

flag football...




This year was another fun football season for the boys. Dawson was so excited to finally be able to play now that he is in the big 1st grade and Braxton was super stoked because Judd was able to be his coach again this year. It was a fun but crazy season, filled with running from one field to the next trying to catch at least half of each kids game.

Every single game time overlapped and the boys played at two different field across town from each other so since Judd was coaching Braxton's team I was the designated taxi. Every week I would try to catch the first half of Braxton's game while chasing Cooper and unloading a car full of chairs, blankets, treats, etc and then pack it all up again in 20 minutes to run to Dawson's game and then Judd and Braxton would usually run over and catch the last quarter of Dawson's game. It worked out ok but it didn't leave much time for me to take pictures so this is all I have.

I don't think I even got one pic of poor Dawson since it was usually almost completely dark by the time we got to his games but all in all it was a fun season and I can't wait for next year. They had a blast and I loved watching Judd coach, he is so patient and cute with the kids and all the boys idolized him of course! The older the boys get the more I love to watch Judd interact with them, he is such a good example to them and it is so fun to see how much they look up to him.

No comments:

pregnancy