11/12/10

holiday must-haves from bliss boutique featured on The Daily Dish...



I'm not sure why but I couldn't get this clip to load as a video so you can just click the link below to check out my segment from The Daily Dish. If you haven't seen The Daily Dish yet you really need to check it out. It is a new show on the cw30 {channel 30} that airs at 9:00 am and Nicea and Reagan from abc4's Good Things Utah are the hosts.
They are so funny and are also real life best friends and the sweetest girls ever. I have gotten to know them both pretty well from doing my Good Things Utah segments over the years and I have had the chance to attend several different events with Nicea and I just love her, so when she called and asked me to come on her new show I was so excited! The only problem was I was also doing a segment on Studio 5 that very same day, an hour later so that made for an interesting and hectic morning!
It was a crazy day but I managed to get my boys all to their various places super early that morning {thanks Derek and Jen for helping.} I survived the crazy weather and traffic, loaded and unload my car 6 times, set up and took down 2 different sets, and kept 4 georgous little girls clean, happy, and camera ready...oh and I even managed to squeeze in an outfit change for myself too! {everyone teased me for that one}
Anyways check out the link below...Happy Holidays!
Hot accessories from Bliss Boutique

Ps. Did I forget to mention that in the midst of this relaxing day I also got a call from the school nurse and shortly after got barfed on by 2 different kids, one of which happened to be in the middle of Wal-Mart...Well, don't be jealous cause it's true...Tis the Season :)

2 comments:

Merm said...

Oh my word... How cute are you? I just saw the video fom your link and you are just so cute! Love all the accessories. So fun!

Uh... that bites to get barfed on.. and especially when it is not you child. Sounds like a super crazy day!

CorayFam said...

It was a REALLY cute segment and you look GORGEOUS as ALWAYS and the girls were so darling in their pretty dresses!!! Way to go Ashlie!!

pregnancy