So, I bribed the boys with all kinds of things and they finally agreed to let me do a little photo shoot with them. The big boys don't love getting their picture taken anymore so it has been a while. Cooper on the other hand is a photographers dream and would ham it up in front of the camera all day...They are all so different and so funny! I love these pics and can't wait to use them in their new playroom that's in the works :)
ps. Yes, Dawson IS wearing a bikers glove in these pics and no matter what I tried he HAD to wear it the entire time...whatever. Either way he is a little stud.










1 comment:
Those pics are adorable! I love all the ones with coop in his leather jacket. So cute! I am loving that background too, is it someones house?
Post a Comment