The day before school started we decided to take the kids to the petting zoo for one last day of fun. We went with Kiley and her kids again and we couldn't have planned it better. We knew it would be crazy busy the day before school started so we got there right when it opened and pretty much walked right in, the line for the pony rides was super short so we jumped in line for that first and were able to do and see everything we wanted to before it got busy. The kids had a blast, especially Cooper...he loved seeing and being able to touch all the animals and was SO EXCITED when he got to ride the pony! Braxton and Dawson were so cute with him and pretty much held his hand the entire time and lifted him up to see everything. I have to say that my favorite part of being a mom is watching how my kids interact with each other and seeing how much they love each other, it makes everything I do as a mom worth it to see how happy they are and how much fun they have together. Geez, I am sure gonna miss my big boys now that school is starting and I'm sure Cooper will too...
W13-Ranking, Link Building and Google Analytics
3 years ago







1 comment:
Wow..you really ARE the QUEEN of blogging..you are way fast at it!! =) Looks like a GREAT way to spend the last day of summer..the horses are Jackson's favorite..SO CUTE Ashlie!!
Post a Comment