



So, the big day came and went. No drama to report this year...The boys were darling and woke up to their very own alarm clock at 7:00 am, dressed themselves and started eating breakfast. I think they were ready to go by 7:15 and the bus doesn't come until 8:30 so it was a long morning full of anticipation!
They were both so confident and excited to start the new year and I could not have been more proud of them. I pretty much stalked them all morning...after the bus came I went their school to make sure they found their classes alright and of course took a few pics. It was SO weird to come home and put Cooper down for a nap and have some time with NO kids...crazy! It is gonna take some adjusting but I think I could get used to the "me" time. I still miss my boys like crazy though...is it summer yet?
ps. How cute is the pic of Cooper blowing kisses to his buddies?...I don't know what he is gonna do without them all day!







3 comments:
Cute! You should've told me you had a blog too! =-) I'm a pathological picture taker as well. Love your bright colors.
I can believe Daws is in 1st grade. Holy Smokes. So glad you can have me time, it is wonderful! I am starting to miss it with all the daycare kids everywhere all day. Enjoy some for me! Coop will LoVe it!
You are THE CUTEST MOM!!! Seriously.. How fraking cute are your lil guys?? STUD MUFFINS for sure!!
Post a Comment