8/20/10

birthday boy...
















Seriously, how can it be possible that another year has gone by... and my sweeter than words can describe little Cooper is now 2!!! Where did the time go?
This year for our little mans birthday we had our last day of swimming lessons so it was even more of a party! His cute little swimming class all sang to him and because it was their last day they turned on the big slide and let us take all the babies down. Cooper was SO excited! He had been eyeing his big brothers as they went down it all summer long and he couldn't believe that it was finally his turn. He squealed with delight all the way down...it was priceless!
After lessons were over all of his neighborhood buddies that did swimming lessons with us stayed and sang to him and we all enjoyed his puppy cupcakes and a few pool-related presents and it was back to the water...he just couldn't get enough!

{and just in case I haven't said this enough, I seriously have to mention again what sweet, thoughtful and just plain amazing friends we have. I think I had more fun than the kids just chatting with my awesome neighbors as we chased our crazy kids around the pool all summer, I love you guys!}

1 comment:

CorayFam said...

Wow..you really are the QUEEN of blogging..these posts are great and the pictures of you guys coming down the slide is SWEET!!!

pregnancy