Ever since Cooper was born he has always LOVED doggies. I remember the morning after we brought him home from the hospital and I looked out the window to see Bo licking his little one day old newborn face all over and him just sitting there loving it. I was freaking out but Judd assured me that Bo needed a chance to welcome him to the family too....whatever.
Well, as Cooper has grown over the years so has his love for dogs so it was a no-brainer that we would throw him a puppy party for his 2nd birthday. I ordered all of his fun party decor on this cute website online and when it came in the mail a few weeks before the party he was freaking out! I had to hide it up in the top of my closet because he kept finding it everywhere else and bringing each individual thing to me and saying "party"..."want one"...he is such a little talker and is getting so smart! I am so completely in love with him and I loved seeing him SO EXCITED when his big party day finally came!
We had a fun little party and bbq at our house featuring hot dogs, dog-bone shaped rice crispies, doggie cupcakes, a darling cake that turned out even better than I thought, and we even served chex mix and all of the other food out of doggie dishes. I thought it was darling but I think Judd thought the dog food chex-mix was a little too much and the boys actually thought it was real dog food...mission accomplished!
It turned out to be an awesome day and I have to say that I couldn't help getting a little emotional as we watched the dvd that I made for him filled with pictures from the last 2 years. Seeing all the pictures of him during his surgeries and hospital stays brought me right back to the times in my life where I thought that there was a chance we could lose him. I seriously can't imagine going through life with out him. He is our little ray of sunshine, our comic relief, our tender little snuggle bug, our amazingly strong and courageous little brave-heart, he's our little miracle and I thank my Heavenly Father every day for the miracles he has given to our family that have allowed him to be here today. Happy Birthday Cooper, our little trooper....We love you more than words can say!!!
W13-Ranking, Link Building and Google Analytics
3 years ago










No comments:
Post a Comment