8/20/10

splish-splash...









I have always done swimming lessons with my kids every summer since they were born and every year they totally look forward to it. This year was so much fun because all of the boys had at least one friend from the neighborhood in their class and they all did awesome!
Cooper and I did the "mom and tots" class together with my best buddy Jen and her adorable daughter Bailee {aka Cooper's girlfriend} and they were the cutest little things you have ever seen! They both LOVE the water and were pretty much swimming by themselves by the end of the 2 weeks, it was so much fun!
While I was in the water with Cooper the big boys had their classes and surprisingly there was NO fighting and NO naughtiness this year...WAHOO!!! That was a wonderful accomplishment for me...maybe I can handle raising 3 crazy boys afterall :)

No comments:

pregnancy