7/14/09

Kutest Kids Kontest Winners Announcement - ABC 4.com - Salt Lake City, Utah News

Yesterday we were featuring on Good Things again. I took Braxton with me and he got to sit in the audience and see the taping of our segment. Dawson was kindof bummed and wanted to come, but since it is live I didn't think that was such a good idea, he's still a little young to sit still that long:) Braxton thought it was so cool to see al the lights and cameras. He got to walk on all of the different sets, and he even got to meet Marti Skold and check out the weather station!
It was lots of fun, I will post more pics later...I also need to thank Grandma Holt, who is always so sweet to watch my kids when I go up there...she has helped me out a number of times and I appreciate it so much, and of course the kids love to play at her house:) Thanks Donna!

You can check out the segment by clicking the link below...
Kutest Kids Kontest Winners Announcement - ABC 4.com - Salt Lake City, Utah News


Posted using ShareThis

2 comments:

claytonandmaryannyates said...

I can't get over how cute everything looks that's in your store and how amazing you r u successful one! didn't expect much less from you though! i am having another girl so i can't wait to come up and get some cute stuff. i thought i was sick of girl stuff but just watching that made me really excited again. and btw way you look so good.

Crowther family said...

I saw u on good things.. U did a great job. Of course I had to Tivo it or I would never be able to watch anything. I went private on my blog so send me ur email and I will add u to it. kasey@altacs.com

pregnancy