7/29/09

Cooper & Kade...





Amanda's husband Colby owns In Design Painting, and does an incredible job. I have been eyeing his work for awhile and finally decided to do something fun to my house. Colby was so sweet and agreed to paint a few accent walls and glaze my entire kitchen, family room, and entry way, so him and Amanda have been working hard painting my house this past week.
It was quite the challenge trying to help paint while entertaining 4 little boys...I have to admit I didn't do much, I was just the designated babysitter...until Cooper filled in for me. He loves his little nephew so much and he is completely obsessed with his binkie. I had to post these cute pics of him and Kade. Amanda and I turned our backs for one second and this is what we found...How cute are they? Thanks Amanda and especially Colby for doing such a great job on my house...I LOVE it!

2 comments:

Spackman's said...

so cute!!

CorayFam said...

OH my goodness...that looks AWESOME..I want to come see it!!

pregnancy