7/6/09

The big 5!


It feels so weird that my little Dawson is now a big 5 year old boy...I can't believe in just a few weeks he will be headed off to Kindergarten...crazy!
This year he decided he wanted to do a pool party so we held it at the AF Rec Center Pool of course, we go there all the time and it is the best pool for kids. We did a Hawaiian theme and of course Dawson got really into that, he has always loved to dress up:) He was so cute and loved every minute of it, and we were all just glad the the weather cooperated, it was supposed to rain all day the day of his party and when I told him that he said he would just say a prayer and it would be fine, and it was! I guess the man upstairs knew how important this party was to him:) It rained on and off that morning and then from 1:00-3:00 the sun came out and it was beautiful, then right as we packed up the last decoration it started pouring...It was really funny! All in all it was a great day, Dawson is such a special little boy. We love him so much, he always keeps us laughing and is such a little tease, but he also has a little sensitive side that I love. We are so glad you are part of our family...Happy Birthday Dawson!!!


2 comments:

ashlie said...

My boys had such a blast at the party! Thanks!

Ashley said...

that is crazy! I had no idea Dawson is that old already! I still think he's 3! Happy Birthday Dawson!

pregnancy