5/11/09

Boys day out...







Since I was hanging out with the girls at the shower all day Judd planned an entire day of 4-wheeling and fishing with the big boys. They had so much fun and still even managed to squeeze in a little Mother's Day shopping too. Here are some pics of their day and the cute things the boys made for me at school...I have to say that the older our boys get the cuter Judd gets with them. Judd is what I call a "Manly-Man"and isn't always the most sensitive and compassionate, he would probably rather slit his own wrist than go to the mall with me:) But over the years he has definitely gotten a little "softer." He loves his little guys so much and is so cute with them. I feel so lucky to have all of these "Manly-Men" in my life and wouldn't trade them for the world...I am also realizing that the mall can be really quite fun all by myself:)Happy Mothers Day everyone!

No comments:

pregnancy