5/11/09

Amanda's bun in the oven...






Words can't express how excited I am for my little nephew to arrive. For 7 years I have been the only one in my family with kids and my boys are FINALLY getting a playmate! And for those of you who don't already know...it's a boy! Crazy huh?! Since I am obviously incapable of producing girls I thought my only hope was nieces but I guess I might just have to count on Jana for those:) Seriously though, how fun is it gonna be to have all these little guys running around together? I am so excited...and isn't Amanda such a hot little mama, I took these pics of her after her shower on Saturday and I think she looks amazing...only 4 weeks left:)

2 comments:

Colby & Amanda said...

take these off now... ha ha I am a cow!

Bobbie said...

Great pics!!! She looks fabulous!!!! Wish her luck!!

pregnancy