4/22/09

Good Things Utah...

Well, I didn't want to post about this cause I'm really not a "look at me" type of person...(ok, so I WAS a cheerleader, but those days are LONG gone) but my friends and family insisted that I let people know...so here you go...
Tomorrow (Thursday) I am going to be featured on Good Things Utah for Cherished Moments...I am SO excited that my little business is doing so great, we have worked so hard and it is really starting to payoff...but I am so NOT excited to be seen on live tv in front of thousands of people...
This is going to an awesome opportunity for us though, so I couldn't pass it up...we are also running a few commercials on abc4 over the next few months...so tune in and watch for us! I just hope I don't trip or horribly embarrass myself in some way...cross your fingers for me:)

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Yay! Grandma called and told me all about it...I already have it set to record. Good luck!

Vegas Emily said...

I wish I could watch! I'm sure you'll do a great job!

Spackman's said...

you did amazing! Your store is so cute and you deserve this! Hope everything else is going good :)

Leesa said...

You did AWESOME! You look GREAT! I am so proud of you!
Love Ya

pregnancy