I am SO glad the show is over with...It was way fun, but SO stressful! You should have seen the green room with all the little kids running around...we are scheduled to come back again in June, but I swear they are gonna lock the gates when they see us coming! It was pure craziness... all of the kids that were modeling were running around everywhere while we were trying to get them, as well as ourselves, ready and keep them all happy at the same time...Phhhhew, I am getting tired again just thinking about it. It really was a blast though and the girls were so nice and LOVED our products and pics...just an FYI they are all SO much smaller in real life, seriously...when they say the camera adds 10 lbs they are not kidding! They are all like size 0's...and they look like normal sized women when you see them on tv...I was shocked and also terrified what I was gonna look like on tv...and it doesn't help that it is totally LIVE!
Anyways, I just wanted to thank everyone who supported us by attending the show or just watchin' at home...I love you all and appreciate your support!







5 comments:
Oh my gosh! u are seriously amazing. good job ash! i am so mad i missed it. you look beautiful, so does your mom and karissa.i want to come see your store for sure-if i ever get up there!
You did awesome! Such cute stuff!
I LOVED IT! You did GREAT. WAY WAY cute stuff. YOU LOOKED FREAKIN HOT! :] Seemed like it went really well, Good Job. PS-Were you wearing your underwear?? ha ha ha ha j/k
my mom called me and said, "hey, your friend ashlie is on tv." she said your stuff was SOOOO cute. good job, girlie!
K you looked so absolutely darling!!!
Post a Comment