4/19/09

Fun in the SUN...









FINALLY the sun made its long awaited appearance on Saturday and we took full advantage of it. We took all 3 of the kids and the 2 dogs out 4-wheeling and had a blast...We were a little worried about how Cooper would do, but he had so much fun and loved riding with Judd...it was so cute because he was so tiny, the smallest helmet we could find was huge on him, but his little eyes barely peered out and he was grinning from ear to ear:)
The dogs had fun too...they were so excited to get out of the yard and be able to run, it has been too cold to do anything lately so they loved getting out. Bo is used to roaming the hills and running around, but Bria was so tired, after a few miles Judd made me put her on with me...it was pretty funny! I guess she's still a puppy:)

5 comments:

Veronica said...

We have that same exact 4wheeler that's your last picture. Crazy!

ashlie said...

FUN! Cooper looks so cute! I love it!

Jen & George Scott said...

How cute is Cooper in the helmet!!! Your boys look adorable in the Easter picture. Love it!!!

Jana Homer said...

I love the picture of Cooper in the helmet! So cute! Next time your down, we'll have to do a 4 wheeling trip! We miss you!

Brittany said...

Hey you T.V star!! I saw you on GTU lookin so cute! Way to go! I'm super excited for the new jeans! I've for sure gotta come check out the boutique. Too bad I don't have any girls....you know I'd be there for sure for all the cute cute accessories! Have a good week! :)

pregnancy