So, this year the Easter Bunny came a little early for Judd when I FINALLY agreed to let him get 4-wheelers...he has been wanting to get some toys (as he refers to them) since we were first married and I finally agreed that they would be fun. I thought I'd be the one sitting in the lawn chair watching everyone, but he insisted that I pick out my own 4-wheeler and that I ride it, and it actually was way fun!
We were in St. George for easter weekend so we decided to go to the sand dunes and play for a while. It was a rainy day, but it was still a blast... between the miles of red dirt, the 4 wheelers, and the sugar high they were all experiencing, the boys were in absolute heaven:) They was also spoiled by the Easter bunny as usual, and my favorite part was seeing the Joseph Smith movie and the cute pic I got of all 3 boys looking at the camera at the St. George Temple...so cute!
I hope you all had a great Easter...I can't believe Easter was last week and I just woke up to snow on the ground...Are you serious?







2 comments:
I love this post! I love seeing pictures of all the Bundy boys from St. George. Your boys look so cute in that picture with all the flowers! Very handsome :)
You are for sure a boy mom! Getting dirty in the red dirt! Looks like you guys had a great time! Very cute picture of the boys! Where are the pictures of you on your toy?
Post a Comment