Yes, it's true, my man is now the big 30...I can't believe it! I swear it was just last week that he was 23 and we thought our 30 year old neighbors were SO much older than us, It's crazy how fast time goes by...
I always planned on having a huge surprise party or doing something super exciting for Judd's 30th birthday, but since we had just come home from the hospital a few days before that wasn't too high on the priority list...I felt kinda bad, but let's face it, Judd really isn't the biggest fan of birthday parties. I'm sure he enjoyed our night out at Tucanos much better:) I think we were both just happy to have Cooper home and that was celebration enough! We had cake and ice cream at my parents house and me and the boys went on a shopping spree to Cabelas for him, (you can always count on good old Cabelas to get you out of a bind:) Braxton and Dawson picked out all of his gifts and they did a much better job than me. We also had a little party at Judd's grandparents house, him and his grandpa share the same birthday so it's always kinda fun, his grandparents are so cute, we love to visit them...this year Judd turned 30 and Grandpa Holt turned 75! (I wish I had a pic of them together) Anyways, I think he had a nice low-key birthday this year...I guess I'll just have to start planning a big birthday bash for his 40th...I love you Judd!!!
btw: In case you were wondering...yes, our boys ALWAYS do those stupid faces everytime I break out the camera:)







5 comments:
Happy Birthday, Judd! I love when you take your kids out somewhere nice and all they want to eat is bananas. :)
I LOVE Dawson's face in that first picture! And smiley Cooper! Welcome to your 30's - never thought you'd be this "old" did ya?
Oh Judd! The old geezer. Haha!
Oh fuN!! Happy Birthday Judd!! Way to GO for the big THREE O!!
Happy Birthday Judd!!! I still remember going to the Bundy's house for birthday parties and seeing the boys hit each other over the head as hard as they could with the presents! Ashlie, I can't believe how good Cooper looks! I am so happy his surgery was a success!
Post a Comment