1/26/09

What a big boy...









This post is for my mother-in-law in St. George, who needs to see some cute pics of Cooper...He is getting so big and is getting cuter and chubbier every day. Here he is sitting up like a big boy! Enjoy...we miss you!!!

7 comments:

Vegas Emily said...

Ash, he is SO cute! I can't believe how fast he is growing!

Leesa said...

What a DOLL! I LOVE his chubby cheeks!

Ashley said...

He's so cute! I love how chubby he's getting! so much fun!

Jobi Niu said...

Ashlie!! He is growing up SOOO fast! He's fetching adorable! :]

Colby & Amanda said...

Cooper is so FAT! put that kid on a diet! ha ha JK. I hope that he is ok! mom said that he was sick again with his HEART!! Why don't you ever tell me these things?! I am mad at you, but I will pray for little coop! Love you lots

ashlie said...

He is such a cutie! He is the happiest baby! You are sure lucky!

The Oler Family said...

Oh my gosh, he is so stinkin' cute! I love those chubby cheeks.

pregnancy