

Ok, so Judd went to St. George this weekend for a guys over-nighter. So me, being the overly-ambitious person that I am, took on the project of repainting our entire studio. Me and my poor mom stayed up the ENTIRE night. We started at about noon on Saturday and finished at about 11 am on Sunday! I honestly wasn't really that tired then, and it was so nice to just get it all done at once, but boy was I feelin' it come Monday morning. I was SO tired, and wanted to sleep in so bad, but I had to get the kids off to school and do a million other things so I woke up at 7:00, got ready, and forced the kids out of bed.
We were all ready to walk out the door at 8:30 when I came across a note in Braxton's backpack saying, "Just a reminder that Monday, February 2nd there will be NO SCHOOL due to professional day." What in the heck is professional day and why in the world didn't I take this amazing opportunity to sleep in?! Whatever...who needs sleep anyway? Here is a cute pic of the boys after I told them there was no school and also a pic of my cute hubby at his little sleepover, I should have taken some pics of me and my mom and our painting adventure but I'm sure we were lookin' beyond scary...







2 comments:
you are the cutest mom! I am sorry you weren't able to sleep in that sucks! I want to see what you painted you guys are so cute I wish you would have taken pics :)
You are a very ambitious woman Ashlie! I wish you could have gotten some sleep-you are a machine!
Post a Comment