1/9/09

Yum-Yummm...













































I just had to post these cute pics I took this morning, Cooper is always eyeing everyone's food when we are eating breakfast in the mornings, so I tried giving him some pears today and he actually showed a little interest... in the past when we have tried to feed him baby food he just gags and does the funniest faces, but today he actually ate a little bit.  I know that probably doesn't seem like a big deal to anyone but me, but this little guy has never even tasted a bottle and has absolutely no interest in a binkie or any other type of food, so to me it's a little hopeful! I thought he was destined to be nursing until he was 10...(I really am kidding...that is disgusting:)

6 comments:

Leesa said...

LOL!!! You are funny! I remember thinking that was a big deal with Wade too and it is a BIG deal! He is such a little cutie!
Oh and if he does nurse until he is 10 we'll just keep that our little secret :) Just kiddin!

Kat said...

I can't believe he is old enough for food already!! It seems like both of us were just barely pregnant!

Hansen Family said...

MY last baby was like that to no binki no bottle only nursed for the first 7 months then slowly ate a little food. But still no bottle or binki I nursed her until 1 then i was done. You baby is so cute !

Kalli said...

Those are so cute and I am still having problems feeding my little guy I almost think he would prefer to eat all baby food instead of real food. Anyways I love looking at your blog you are such a cute mom, hope all is well!

Bladers said...

He is just adorable! He makes me want to have another baby. You are such a cute Mom and your family is just adorable.

Aubree and Ashlyn said...

oh my gosh....he is adorable....he looks just like you! how have you been? im tryin to figure out this blog page thing....

pregnancy