12/13/08

Tis the Season...



































































Well, Christmas is here again, and I have to admit that I haven't been too excited for it. It's not that I don't like the holidays, it's just that I always stress out over everything so much that I never get a chance to enjoy it, and it just never seems to be that peaceful, reflective time of year that I want it to be. I thought this year would be especially bad with a new baby, 10 million family pictures to take and edit, Christmas parties to plan, and all that shopping to do... but it really is coming together nicely...I know, I am shocked too!
It has been so fun to have Judd home more this year, I really think that is what has made the biggest difference. It's a lot more fun to go shopping with him than it is to take 3 kids to the store alone as I try to hide gifts under the cart and hope they don't see them as we are checking out:) I think I might actually enjoy Christmas this year...unless some dramatic thing happens between now and then, which is very likely! Merry Christmas everyone...

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Ashlie, you are the most patient Mom I know-you are my hero! I swear you have the strength and patience of 10 moms :) I'm glad Judd has been around more this season, that sure makes a difference!

Leesa said...

You look so adorable! I love the new main pic up top!! Your little bundles of joy are adorable!! We hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!!!

pregnancy