12/3/08

Our Beloved Bria...









Before Bria joined the family I was already at a close second as far as Judd's love was concerned...Our chocolate lab, Bo has always been Judd's #1 love. We got him when we were engaged and Judd has adored him ever since. I don't know why I let him get another dog, but we all fell in love with her and now I have officially been bumped down to third place! I think girls get baby hungry and guys (well at least mine) get puppy hungry:) I can't complain too much though, she is pretty dang cute and she is awesome with the kids...

5 comments:

CorayFam said...

OH my goodness..She has gotten SO big. Its cute to see how your "boys" love her so...LOL

Leesa said...

That puppy is adorable!!! I am not an animal lover, but my goodness that little face could win my heart over!!

Kat said...

WOW! I can't believe you got another one but I have to admit it's pretty dang cute!

claytonandmaryannyates said...

Your family is so cute i cant get over that there are four boys and just you! Girls are SOOO.....! dramatic. I am coming up the whole wk of christmas so i will call i still have your number from forever ago if its still the same if not i will drive up to your parents cause i would love to see you!

Jana Homer said...

Look how happy Judd is in that picture. It's pretty sad when he lights up over a dog rather than his own kids. :) Cooper is getting huge! Can't wait to see him for Christmas. I forgot to ask you if you wanted to take our pictures when we are at the cabin. Would that be okay? See you soon!!

pregnancy