



Ok, I know all I ever post about is Cooper, but he is the only one of my kids that wants anything to do with me anymore, and seriously how can I resist these baby blues? He is at such a fun age right now, he is so happy and full of smiles and is starting to love his toys...we put him in the little saucer the other day and he just played and played, it was too cute. Judd finally convinced me to cut all of his hair off, so we said good-bye to the comb-over and he looks like such a big boy now, he has also been teething, which I am not ready for...I swear he's gonna be off to college before I know it...







2 comments:
He is so cute! I can't believe he's already teething. Savannah didn't get her teeth until 13 months, so I am thinking Bella won't start for quite a while. What pretty blue eyes!
How cute is he?? Adorable. I love his blue eyes. They are amazing. I can't believe he is teething already..time is flying by so fast.
Post a Comment