11/26/08

Cooper's Cuteness...






I just had to post these cute new pics of our sweet little guy. I was working the other day and just tried putting him in front of the camera real quick before I left, and these were the result...He is such a good baby, and I am soooo thrilled that he is now allowing me to take his picture, the 1st few months he was born he broke my heart by screaming everytime I tried to photograph him...Can you imagine one of my kids not liking the camera???

3 comments:

Leesa said...

What a doll! I love the one with his hat on! He has beautiful eyes!! Have a great Thanksgiving!!

Colby & Amanda said...

Oh, he looks so cute:) Your a weirdo always taking your kids pics!! butI still love you! I can't wait to have you take my babies! she is as big as a lime now... and I do me SHE! ha ha

Colby & Amanda said...

Holy crap everytime I change my backgroud I go to your blog and you have the same one! knock it off:)

pregnancy