





So, Braxton is now the big 7...I can't believe it! Where does the time go? He is such a sweet little boy, and is growing up so fast. This year he wanted to have a Transformers party, which was lots of fun. We ended up having 2 parties, one with all the family on Saturday and then on Monday we had another party with all of his friends, so he was pretty much spoiled rotten!
This year Judd wanted to get him something special for his birthday and since I said no to a 4 wheeler I guess a puppy was the next best thing:) We thought it would be good for Braxton to have something to be responsible for and to take care of, and Judd wants to train the puppy to hunt with him and Bo and the boys, so I gave in and we got the puppy. Braxton was so excited when she came out with a litte bow around her neck he was speechless...I think he was in shock, it was the cutest thing.
Yes, I guess we are officially crazy...we now have 3 boys and 2 dogs, any ideas on why the house next door has been sitting empty for over a year??? I am just going to apologize to all of our neighbors in advance:) Anyways, here are a few pics, we had a really fun time and Braxton said it was his best birthday ever...Thanks to everyone for partying with us!







8 comments:
What a great day for Braxton! You guys are the coolest parents! I would have died if my parents had ever given me a puppy. She is adorable!
WOW... You have a 7 year old... that seems so crazy!! It seems like yesterday we were cheering together!!! I remember being young and having fun birthday parties!!! Happy Birthday Braxton! We hope you had a great day :)!!!
Caleb had so much fun at the party! Thanks so much! Your kids are so dang cute!
Wow, I can't believe he is so old! What a fun party. On an unrelated note...Hey, now I am paranoid and setting my blog to private. :) Send me your email address at mommymeliss@gmail.com and I'll invite you.
I can't beleive Braxton is 7 already either. I remember going down St. George with Tracy to see him when he was born. He was adorable and still is. Ya so much for us getting to decorate with flowers and cutsie stuff for birthdays. We get
Transformers and Spiderman. LOL It's still way fun though to see your boys have a wonderful birthday.
I can't believe you have a kids that old. Crazy how times fly's
we thought about you guys on his b-day cause its the day before mikes and we always remember....cant believe he is 7 though. wow, time flies!
So cute I love the dog and I can't believe that you have a seven year old either it is so weird to think about. But he is darling and you are the cutest mom I love looking at your blog you make me laugh anyways hope all is well have a good Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment