11/6/08

Modbe Sale...


Hey guys, I just wanted to let you all know that I got my modbe stuff in, they have some really cute stuff in the new fall catalog. I don't really want to bug everyone by having an open house or anything, (and I really don't want to clean my house) so I just gonna offer 30% off your entire purchase to everyone! This includes kidbe stuff, the modbe move line, and even jeans...check out my website on the right side of the page and let me know if you want to order anything and I will order it for you at 30% off...

1 comment:

Leesa said...

Hey Cutie,
I am going to be setting my blog to private. I would love to stay in touch so if you have a second will you please leave your email address on my blog. i will be doing this by the end of this week :).
Thanks!!!

pregnancy