
Here it is....the Bundy Family Christmas card!!! I know what you're thinking...and Yes, we seriously got 3 little boys, 2 dogs, and even Judd all looking at the camera at once! It was freezing and I was not expecting this as the result, the boys are doing random faces, and Dawson is chewing gum...but if you know my family you will agree that this is nothing short of a Christmas Miracle...Merry Christmas!!!
btw: I have to give a special thanks to my mom, who took the pics...thanks for putting up with us:)







7 comments:
DARLING!! You have the cutest little family EVER!!
Merry Christmas!
Love, Leesa
These are the cutest pics of your sweet little fam. Cooper is so chunky and I love it. Hope you guys have a great Christmas. I love your colors that you choose
Those turned out so cute. You have a super cute family!!!
those are so cute. hope tpo see you next wk!
Those are cute I love the background! And that baby I just want to eat his cheeks...
Hey came across your blog... your family is darling. I am glad you got family pictures taken ;)
Hope you are having a wonderful holiday season and a have a merry Christmas
Elizabeth
Your family is so cute. I love that you have two dogs. We want a dog so bad. The only thing holding me back is the thought of cleaning up the poop. hahah I do not want to do that!!!
Post a Comment