Well, with the holiday this weekend we really wanted to go camping but since the weather was supposed to be yucky we decided that taking a newborn out to freeze probably wasn't the smartest idea, so instead we went to Swiss Days and then up to Mirror Lake for the day. We had never been before and I think it just might be our new favorite place. It is so beautiful in the mountains and not nearly as crowded as AF Canyon. We went fishing and then to this awesome place, I think it was called Provo River Falls, and it was so amazing! The boys had a blast seeing the water falls and of course ended up getting soaked, and little Cooper pretty much slept through the excitement. I think people thought we were a little crazy taking our 4 week old out in the mountains, but he was a little trooper...
P.S. The Beaver Creek Nudist Ranch was Judd's favorite part of the trip...too bad it was closed huh...
W13-Ranking, Link Building and Google Analytics
3 years ago










5 comments:
That place looks so fun! And Swiss days? Did I miss it again? I didn't realize it was already, every year I saw I want to go and I never have!
FUN! It looks like the boys had a BLAST! Ashlie, you are so gorgeous geez! Can you believe how cold it was today?!?
Hey Ashlie I can across your blog through Colbys and Amandas so I thought I would say hi. Your boys are so stinkin cute.
Ooohhh your sweet little baby. He is so dang cute and I love your announcements. We are big Mirror lake fans. How I miss the mountains. This desert scenery just does NOT float my boat. Congrats
Hey Ashlie! It's Aleisa that looks like you guys had a fun weekend. We need to be blogging buddies your baby is adorable! Hopefully it won't be too long until we see each other again.
Post a Comment