"Be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will—to your surprise—miss them profoundly." President Thomas S. Monson
Hey Ashlie it's Jen I found your blo g through Amanda and Colby's. Your boys are so cute!!! you do a great job at taking pictures,cute blog.I love blogs to be able to see how people are doing, glad I found ya.
ash I still cant even believe you have 3 boys. I love it. i guess being a cheerleader in high school was really preparing you to cheer at all your wild boys sports games. better start practicing those hurkies. anyway he is so precious. congrats. i swear your little boys are such danklefs. they look exactly like your mom.
4 comments:
We love the announcement! So cute.
Um.. that announcement could NOT be cuter!! How's things goin with 3?? Is he just changing so much? Is he a good baby??
Hey Ashlie it's Jen I found your blo g through Amanda and Colby's. Your boys are so cute!!! you do a great job at taking pictures,cute blog.I love blogs to be able to see how people are doing, glad I found ya.
ash I still cant even believe you have 3 boys. I love it. i guess being a cheerleader in high school was really preparing you to cheer at all your wild boys sports games. better start practicing those hurkies. anyway he is so precious. congrats. i swear your little boys are such danklefs. they look exactly like your mom.
Post a Comment