9/15/08

Cooper's blessing...


Yesterday was a special day for us, we were able to have all of our friends and family get together and bless our sweet little Cooper. Judd gave such a beautiful blessing, he always does...I am so grateful for him and for the priesthood in my life, it has been such a blessing to have it in our home and to have such a great husband who is worthy to hold it.
It was an so nice to have so much love and support from our families. Judd and I are so lucky to both have amazing families who are always there for us...we love you all and are so glad you could be there to celebrate this special day with us!

4 comments:

Jen said...

I love you baby announcement did you make it?

Ashley said...

what a special time for all of you!!! Your family is beautiful and I loved the baby announcement! Can't wait to see you for pictures in a couple of weeks (:

Russ and Suz Adamson said...

His little outfit is so cute and you guys look great. What a fun day.

Kat said...

Judd did do a good job. I agree, it is so nice to have the priesthood in the home. Little cooper is so sweet!

pregnancy