I can't believe Cooper is already a week old. Seriously, where does the time go? He has been such a fun addition to our family already. Our house has never been so peaceful and quiet, to me there is nothing like a having a newborn in your home. He has been a pretty


good baby so far, I am still just adjusting back into baby mode, it's been a while for us:) The main thing I am struggling with is putting him down.. I can't seem to get anything done! I just want to hold him every minute, and I'm pretty sure he isn't complaining. I took him over to our studio to get some pictures of him and he was so good until I put him down, I didn't get one good picture except for me holding him...I guess he's gonna be a mommy's boy! He is so content as long as he is in my arms, but the second I put him down he seems to have something wrong, so here is my solution...Judd makes fun of me in it but the baby loves it and I don't feel guilty for putting him

down:)
6 comments:
He is SOOO tender and has changed so much! YOu look freaking amazing alrealy.. wow! YOu suck! He's so sweet and tender!
Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you and your growing family! You look so good btw! And I love the sling, I had one with Charlie and I loved it.
you look so good! I love the wrap that is so cute. I will see you saturday :)
So cute! And let Judd make fun of that sling thing-I think it looks sweet. It probably makes life so much easier.
P.S. Tell Judd congrats on graduating-No better feeling!
Oh Ashlie he is so cute! I love the name Cooper.
That thing looks so cool! He is so cute. Thanks for letting me hold him at church.
Post a Comment