8/4/08

It's party time!!!









For those of you who don't know, Judd has been going to school (off and on) pretty much our entire marriage. He already had his associates degree before we got married and planned on finishing in 2 short years and being done, so I thought that was no big deal.
Well... several major changes, 3 different colleges, 4 different houses, 3 kids and 7+ years later here we are!!! I am so proud of him for sticking it out, I honestly don't know how he did it. He has worked full time the entire time and still managed to graduate with honors and no debt! He is amazing!
Anyways, I always planned on throwing him a big party when he graduated but I found out about a week ago that they were going to hold graduation in December instead of August, so that messed everything up. I know how crazy everyones lives are in December and I wanted to do something special for him now, so Friday was his last class and I quickly threw together a little surprise party for him. It worked out perfect because Chris was already up here helping me with the kids and Les and Judd's brother and sister came from St George to see the baby on Friday. So most of our families were able to be here.
Of course Judd had to act tough about it, but I think we really surprised him...
Congrats Judd, we love you!!!

2 comments:

CorayFam said...

CONGRATS JUDD! What an amazing accomplishment..your too ASH!!

Jobi Niu said...

OH MY GOSH!! That's AMAZING! Good JOb Judd! Wow.. honors? and no debt? UNREAL! You guys are so cute Ash!

pregnancy