

I have put the boys in swimming lessons every summer since they were born, and they both love to swim but have never really gotten anything out of the "lesson" part of it. They mostly just splashed around and drove their teachers insane, but this year I put them in 2 different classes and they each had a few friends that they signed up with in their classes and they both did great. They even passed everything off so they can advance to the next level next summer...I was so proud of them! I guess they are getting a little bit more cooperative in their old age, it is so nice to not be the mom apologizing on the side of the pool for them soaking everyone within a 6 foot range for once! Maybe there's hope for me raising 3 boys after all... :)







3 comments:
HAHA! Ashlie, you're so funny! Those pictures are so cute! How fun, swim lessons.. I'm so excited for you to have 3 boys.. I want another boy. You're such a good Mom!
These pics are great but where is the one of you in your bikini almost nine months pregnant?? This post was a disappointment! :) But honestly, could you post a pic of yourself to know that you still exist?? How do I know that Judd isn't posting all of these messages??? Just kidding. ;)
Look how cute you look pregnant. If only we all could look that good. We need to get the boys together. They always have so much fun together.
Post a Comment