

Ok, so too many of you have commented that I never posts pics of myself and are wondering if I really am a part of this family. I have had many requests for a Prego pic of me in full bloom, don't ask me why...Truthfully, I think you all just want to see me so that you'll feel better about your own summer bods, but whatever...Enjoy!!!
I never took any pics when I was pregnant with Braxton and Dawson and I have always wished I did, and now that I photograph other expectant moms for a living I figured I had no exuse not to do it myself. I don't think anyone really likes the way they look when they are 9 months pregnant, and I am no exception, but I decided to embrace it...at least I didn't have to worry about sucking in...
My sweet mom took these pictures of me with 30 days to

go, I don't think it's possib
le for me to get much bigger but I guess we'll wait and see :)







18 comments:
I am glad you listened to me! Just kidding but I love these pics. My favorite would have to be the one in the water. You truly do look good. I know that feeling and looking are two total different things but believe me as an outsider telling you. If I looked that good then MAYBE I would consider having more! I am so excited for you. 3 boys... I too hate the way I looked at 9 months and still wish so badly that I would have had some pictures of myself instead of hiding from all and any camera in sight. Maybe on the third, I will follow your footsteps!
Ash - the pictures are darling! Your boys are so grown up. It will be so much fun when all the girls that have had babies this year get together - crazy and wild - but fun!
You look aweseom! These are darling! I love the one of you in the water!
You are so beautiful! You will look back after you are preggers and be so glad you did it. I love the pics, good luck, here he comes!
WOW! You look so beautiful. The one of you standing in the water is seriously breathtaking!! I am so excited that you are on countdown and we are all even more excited to meet little Cooper!!
You look amazing! Time is getting short....brace yourself!
You bug me so bad. No matter what you wear or if you are pregnant or not you are still one HOT MAMA!! You look gorgeous in those pictures. Can't wait to meet little Mr Cooper.
ASH!! YOu're greaking GORGEOUS!! MY GOSH! I love the pictures! You're AMAZING!
Such cute pictures! You are such a cute prego mommy! You'll be glad you took those pictures!
So cute girl I love them and you really do look darling. I can't wait for this little one to come-good luck I hate the last month :)
So, I am about ready to cry Ashlie!! Those are the sweetest pictures of you! I love the one where Judd is holding you and his hand is on your tummy!!
LOVE the prego pics! I wish I was alot more daring when you took our pictures but I didn't look half as cute as you! And 10 points for Judd to get in on the action! I can't wait until baby Cooper is here...I'm sure you can't either!=)
Hey Judd and Ashlie. This is Tara (Jones) Lndblade. I got your blog from Jaclynn. You guys have such a cute family. It's so exciting that your having another baby. You look adorable as usual!! Best wishes.
You are sooooooo cute pregnant. I think pregnant moms are so beautiful. I hope one day when I get prego I look half as good as you.
-Jayni melton Brenchley
Good for you, You look beautiful. Wow only 22 more days. my sister is getting enduced today. We are coming up north this wknd. to interview for a job at a treatment center in toolele called Alpine Academy so we might be moving back up that direction:):( enjoy these last days they go so fast then you forget what it was like being pregnant.
I can't believe you are almost done. I know it doesn't feel the same for you. But one thing is for sure. You look way to cute to be 9 months pregnant!
Ashlie,
Of course I remember you. Jana would tell me how you were doing all the time. I didn't even know that you were pregnant however, and look at how beautiful you look! I would love to look that wonderful at 2 1/2 weeks to go. Who knows if I will ever see that stage of my life again, but if I do I want to look as good as you do. I would love to see you and your cute family. Maybe sometime we could meet at the park or something and get together. Good luck with your new arrival.
You look so pretty!
Post a Comment