6/26/08

Birthday Time...

I know every mother says this, but I swear it seems impossible that Dawson is already 4! He has grown up so fast and is such a fun little guy. He has the funniest personality and is always making us laugh. He is really into dinosaurs right now so we had a big party with his friends yesterday and it turned out great. We swam, went on a dinosaur hunt, played pin the horn on the dinosaur, and of course enjoyed cupcakes and opened gifts. He had a blast, and I hope everyone else did too, thanks for everyone who helped out (mom) and came to the party. Happy Birthday Dawson!!!

2 comments:

ashlie said...

Thanks so much Ash for having us all! The kids had a blast!

CorayFam said...

I love your slideshow. They are such great pictures. Thank you so much for inviting us. You throw GREAT parties.

pregnancy