
Friday was Braxton's last day of Kindergarten. I seriously can't believe how fast this year flew by. His class put on a little program for us and it was so cute, it shocks me that he'll be off to school all day in
just a few short months! I am not ready to let go of my baby...kindergarten was long enough for me, I miss him so much when he is at school.Braxton is our little helper and is always such a sweetie I don't know what I would do with out him. Since Judd has been so busy with work and finishing up school Braxton is pretty much the man of the house, taking care of every one. Especially since I have been pregnant he has taken extra special care of me, he is always telling me to "mom...just lay down and relax." and he'll bring me a blanket and a bottle of water, it is the cutest thing. We love you Brax, I just wish you wouldn't grow up so fast!!!







1 comment:
Go Braxton!!! I can't believe he will be in 1st grade. He is so cute!
Post a Comment