It has been a few weeks since the wedding but we just got the pics back today and they turned out so cute! Of course Amanda looked amazing and everything was just beautiful. Our boys were the little ring bearers (however you spell that) and they were so adorable in their little suits. Judd even wore a tux and was so handsome, it was the first time since our wedding that I have seen him that dressed up and he didn't disappoint. As for myself however, it wasn't my favorite time to be walking down the isle in front of everyone 7 months prego but whatever...It was an awesome day regardless!
12 comments:
Judd looks hot. Ashlie you are a lucky girl! From a secret friend.
What a beautiful family! I am for sure a blog stalker! Sorry I found this through Mandy's and had to comment on how beautiful your family is!
You girls are so freaking pretty Amanda looked georgeous. Will you tell congrats, I was up two wknds ago and came up to your moms house but no one was there. i sould have called you oh well next time!
All I can say is GORGEOUS!! You all take such good pictures. The one of Ash and the two boys is priceless. Beautiful wedding!!
Ashlie! Your family is just too dang cute! Remember Braxton and Dawson were walkin out and I was like gettin all teary eyed.. ha ha And I'm not even the pregnant one!! They are just so dang cute! It was fun!
Cute pictures Ashlie! You look great! I thought the bridesmaid dress looked cute on you! Tell Amanda Congrats for me, she looks so pretty and the boys looked cute too! Judd on the other hand... eeehh. Just kidding! He should think about getting dressed up more often!
That first comment is so funny!!! I bet it was Sheryle she is always hitting on everyones husbands!!! Your boys look so cute!! And you look hot Ashlie prego and all!! You look fantastic!!! Own it!
You are so photogenic even at 7 months pregnant. Amanda looks gorgeous as does the rest of the fam. I can't believe how huge little brother is.
Holy Cow! You guys are beautiful! You look so cute Ashlie!
K that picture of you and your cute boys is DARLING!! And you don't even look pregnant in these pictures! Glad I got to see you for the 2 seconds at McDonalds the other day...it seems like I haven't seen you forever!
Ash-Look how cute you look. I can't believe you are already 7 months. Hope you are feeling good. We will have to get together sometime.
I can't believe that Amanda got married! Time flies!
I just thought I would let you know, I am making my blog private, if you want an invite email me at tami_bell1@yahoo.com
Post a Comment