
The memorial day holiday just wouldn't be the same without our annual trip to the ranch for the Bundy reunion, and this year was no exception. Even though it was freezing cold, muddy, and I was 7+ months pregnant we made the journey out to the Arizona strip and had a great time...
Here are some pics of the boys running in the races. They both won 1st place for their age groups and were so excited, just look at Judd
smiling in the background...what a
proud papa!







3 comments:
Looks like a fun trip and those pictures are so cute of the boys. Call us and let's get together soon.
Fun tradition! So where is picture of you 7+ months pregnant? I was deeply disappointed in this post without the photo :)
It looks like a fun trip but maybe not 7 plus months pregnant! You are almost there! I can't wait to see the new little one. Judd is totally smiling so big, how cute.=)
Post a Comment