5/23/11

mother's day 2011...

The month of May is my favorite month ever! Not only is it my birthday but Mother's day is the week after so it's always a pretty nice little stretch of pampering and relaxing for me...and this year was no exception.
Judd and the boys were so cute, all 4 of them made me a special card and they surprised me with the cutest little potted flowers for the front porch. They pampered me all day long and of course I bawled like a baby listening to Braxton and Dawson sing to me in sacrament meeting.

Disclaimer: these pics were taken Mother's day morning pre-shower so don't judge :)



Afterwards we ran over to my parents ward to watch Derek and my mom speak in church. They both did awesome and it was such a spiritual meeting. I love my mom so much, we have always been best friends but the older I get the more I appreciate her and what a great mom she has always been for me. I only hope my boys will feel the same way about me someday cause I sure love being their mommy!

No comments:

pregnancy