4/6/11

starstruck...


I have to admit, when I showed up for the daily dish taping today I was a little star struck and intimidated when I realized that the infamous Michelle Money from the bachelor would be filling in for Reagan! There's nothing like standing next to a size 2 supermodel on live tv to boost your self confidence :)
Yes, she really is "that gorgeous" in person but she was actually super nice and totally down to earth as well. She even bought some of my jewelry! I think I may have changed my mind about her...although I am still glad Brad picked Emily :)

click the link below to view our segment.

2 comments:

Jobi Niu said...

She is gorgeous! Can I please have her hair?! Haha. So are you though. Hot Mama!

Brad and Kaci said...

How fun! Love getting to see you on all of the different shows! You always look amazing!

pregnancy