For the past few months Judd has been working so hard to get our basement finished and since we are almost done I decided to surprise him with a new tv for him to enjoy down there after all his hard work is done :) He loved it and immediately set it up and starting playing with it like a kid in a candy store. Now my only concern is that he will never come upstairs again!
The boys also got him a fun surprise that they picked out all by themselves...they were so cute and wanted to get him a baseball mitt so he could play baseball with them. Braxton has tryouts next week so they have been working hard.
Judd is such a good dad and great example to the boys. It is so fun to watch them try to be just like their daddy, all 3 of them just idolize Judd. I think that is why I want a girl so bad, sometimes I feel a little neglected! I am so grateful to have such an awesome guy as my hubby and we sure had a fun day celebrating...Happy Birthday Judd, we love you :)







2 comments:
Judd looks so much like Les that it gives me the giggles! I can't believe how big your boys are getting! Can't wait to see you guys in July!
Happy Birthday Judd! What a lucky guy to get a wife that spoils him!
Post a Comment