3/23/11

basketball 2011...


Sadly this is the only decent picture I got of the boys all season. They both played at different places again this year so Judd and I had to split up for almost every game but we sure had a fun time watching them play!
Braxton improved so much this year and is becoming quite the little defender, it was so fun to watch him get so into it. He is super competitive like his mommy and he had us cracking up :)
This year was Dawson's first year playing so we didn't know quite what to expect from him since he has pretty much zero attention span, but he actually surprised us and by the end of the season he was doing great!
Now we are onto baseball...I think my favorite part of having all boys is definitely sports. I get so excited to watch them in action :)

No comments:

pregnancy