10/29/10

our weekend accomplishments...

Last weekend we made the drive to St. George for the deer hunt. Judd, his dad, his brothers and his friend Brad all went deer hunting and Judd ended up getting this beauty on the last day of his hunt just before we came home. He was pretty excited but I think the boys were even more excited. I however, was not so thrilled...Judd and I have been arguing all week about where the antlers are going to hang and my house has been smelling like a meat market ever since we returned...Hooray for the deer hunt! {I still love you Judd but I am SO glad the deer hunt is behind us.}






While Judd was off hunting me and Annie ran the "Save a Sister" 5k. It was really neat to see all the breast cancer survivors and all the people running for someone they love, it was inspiring! I haven't been running outside much since it has started getting so cold and doing this race reminded me how much I love it. I wish we lived in St. George so I could run outside all year long...stupid snow!




No comments:

pregnancy