This year the boys were so cute in their parade at school. They are at the ages where they are too cool for most of the costumes out there and wanted to be something either super-scary, gross, or just plain creepy but luckily at the last minute we were able to talk them into being Darth Vador and Batman.
They couldn't wear their masks at school so you can't really get the full effect but they were so cute and so excited to see me, grandma, and Cooper at the parade! I love going to their school and seeing them interact with their friends and teachers.
After the parade I was able to help out with Braxton's Halloween party in class. We made these fun little "monster paws" out of popcorn with candy-corn fingernails. It was so fun and I loved spending time with him. I am a little worried that it might be the last time I am asked to help out in the classroom though, after how crazy and wild Cooper was! He was definitely in full "show-off" mode and the kids were all obsessing over him the entire time. He was a distraction to say the least, but a pretty cute little distraction if I say so myself :)







1 comment:
That parade was OFF. THE. CHAIN. It was fun seeing your kiddos zip by in 0.2 seconds. Your lucky you got a shot. I got Tyson's back. :)
Post a Comment