As usual we had a great time on our annual 4th of July Lake Powell trip. It is seriously one of my favorite places ever! If I could just play on the boat and lay out in the sun everyday for the rest of my life I think I would be one happy camper and so would the boys. They were little fish and could not get enough swimming, fishing, rock climbing, lizard hunting and trying to copy everything their daddy, grandpa and uncle derek did:)
This year it was just my little family, my parents, my little bro and 3 of his friends that could come, so me and my mom were the only girls. It was definitely interesting being stuck on a boat full of crazy boys of all ages playing tricks on each other and skinny-dipping at night but I think it prepared me for when my 3 boys are all grown up...let's just say I have my work cut out for me! I was so much fun and I can't wait to go back next year, Thanks mom and Dad!!!










No comments:
Post a Comment