6/4/10

Girls Camp




So, I have been serving in Young Women's for the past 3 years and when our ward split a few weeks ago they re-organized the YW Presidency and I have to say I am SO sad! I LOVED serving with the other leaders in my ward, we have all become great friends over the years. It feels so weird to think I won't be serving with them anymore...I am also gonna miss the amazing girls that I had the opportunity to teach and also learn from. They are the cutest, sweetest bunch of girls ever and I am so proud of them. I was able to go up to Girls Camp with them and we had such a great time. I swear it feels like yesterday that I was a Laurel myself...I just can't believe how fast the time has gone. Thanks for a great 3 years girls, you have all taught me so much and I will never forget all the fun experiences we have had together!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So much fun! I can't believe they went to girls camp already. I remember going in late July. It looks like you had lots of fun. So jealous you were in YW. Look out now I am sure primary is on the hunt for a good teacher :)

CorayFam said...

Oh I LOVE LOVE LOVE these pictures!! I for sure missed you gals...you are awesome Ash and I have loved all of memories and am so excited for many more!! YW ROCKS!! =)

Jen & George Scott said...

I MISS YOU TOO!!!!

pregnancy