Well, we all made it through the school year with no broken bones and minimal visits to the principal's office this year...Yahoo, Summer is FINALLY here!!! We love Summer and I am so excited to have the boys home for a few months. I am seriously SO sad that Braxton AND Dawson will both be in school all day next year I don't know what I am gonna do. It's just gonna be me and Coops...It will be so weird!
It was so fun to go to Dawson's Kindergarten Graduation and hear all the cute songs they have been working so hard on. I can't believe how much he has matured in the last year. He is definitely ready for 1st grade and is so excited to eat lunch at school and ride the bus with Braxton but I am just wishing I had another year or two with him coming home at noon and eating lunch with me and going with me to run errands. He is such a good little helper and I am gonna miss him so much.
While we were at the school I also got the chance to peek into Braxton's classroom and sneak a picture of him and his teacher, Mrs. Bradley. She has been awesome and Braxton really liked her. I am so proud of Braxton and what a good student and friend he is. He has always been so smart and responsible and nice to everyone, he is such a good kid and I am so excited to have him home for the summer.
Bring on the BBQ's and days spent at the pool...
Summer here we come!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment